How to Install an Excel add-in
This tutorial will teach you how to install or uninstall a .xlam add-in for Excel.
- Make sure to save the add-in file
- Make sure the Developer Ribbon is visible: If it’s not visible, then follow these Add Developer Ribbon instructions.
- Go to Developer > Excel Add-ins > Browse and select your file
- Make sure the add-in has a check mark next to it and click OK.
- Your add-in is now installed!
Unloading an Add-in
To unload an add-in simply navigate to the Add-ins dialog box (see Step 3. above) and uncheck the add-in.