- Task automation and design process optimization, VBA for SolidWorks and Excel development, training and consulting
- Sr. Design Engineer and Product development consultant for medical and opto-photonics devices engineering at Innovation M2
- FEA analysis engineer and consultant for mechanical assemblies and structures at Innovation M2
- Design Engineer of powersport vehicles and accessories at Soucy International
With close to 10 years of experience in engineering design, programming and consulting, David has had the opportunity to lead projects and design teams for many clients in a wide range of industries from the highly regulated field of surgical robotics to the spas and hot tubs industry. Beyond his Project Lead and product designer role in the mechanical engineering field, he puts his programming and automation knowledge to use as a VBA consultant for Excel and SolidWorks applications.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Laval University
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis Certification