- Creative Producer at Soulmark
- Local Consultant for NDI (National Democratic Institute)
- Researcher & Coordinator on ODA & Multilateral Cooperation at STEPI (Science and Technology Policy institute)
- Regional Manager for East Africa at World Vision Korea
- Radio News Reporter (in English) for TBS eFM
- Coordinator for International Workcamp Organization
Hyun Jung started her career in the field of international development, multilateral cooperation and humanitarian work with government & non-governmental organizations and moved towards building a more artistic career in the creative sector. She has extensive experience acquiring and managing grants from various line ministries, government organizations and corporations. Currently, she produces creatives on the one hand (stage audiovisuals, projection mapping, games, audio clips, video clips, installations) while translating/interpreting/copyediting on the other. Her clients include Microsoft, UN HQ, corporates, journalists, actors, models and artists. She is also an evaluator for courtroom simultaneous interpreters mainly in California.
She uses Excel extensively in her everyday life to increase her productivity
Hyun Jung holds a B.A. in Political Diplomacy from Ewha Womans University in South Korea and an M.A. in Social Science from Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg in Germany and the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa (joint degree).