This tutorial will demonstrate the shortcuts to use with the Name Manager.
Name Manager Shortcuts
Shortcut to Open Name Manager Window
- The shortcut to open the Name Manager is
PC Shortcut:Ctrl+F3Mac Shortcut:^+L
Named Ranges Overview
- Oftentimes, it can be helpful to name ranges to help make sense of data categories, as shown below.
- The Name Manager shows all the Named Ranges in a workbook.
To add a New Reference Name
- Highlight the range that you would like to name
- Type Alt > M > M > D
- Enter the name to call the range and press Enter
Note: The range name must be one word