This tutorial will show you how to remove all the images in an Excel worksheet at once.
Removing images with Select Contents
1. To select all the images in your Excel worksheet, choose Home> Find & Select > Go to Special from the ribbon.
2. Select Objects, and then click OK.
All objects (images) in the active worksheet are selected.
3. Press Delete.
Remove images with VBA
We can also delete all pictures with a VBA loop.
Dim oPic As Shape
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet
'Loop through all worksheets
For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
'Loop through all objects in the selected worksheet
For Each oPic In ws.Shapes
1. In Excel, press ALT + F11 on the keyboard to switch to the VBE (Visual Basic Editor).
2. Select Insert > Module from the menu.
3. Enter the above code into the module window.
4. Make sure you have clicked inside your subprocedure, and then click Run or press F5 on the keyboard to execute the code.