This tutorial will demonstrate how to export an Excel or Google Sheets file to PDF.
Export to PDF with Save As in Excel
1. With the workbook required open in Excel, in the Ribbon, select File > Save As.
2. Select (1) PDF (*.pdf) as the file type in the drop down list below the file name, and then (2) click Save.
3. Switch to the Windows Explorer to view the saved file.
Export to PDF with Print
1. With the workbook required open in Excel, in the Ribbon, select File > Print.
2. In the Select Printer drop down list, select Microsoft to PDF and then click Print.
3. Browse to where the file needs to be saved and click Save.
How to Export a File to PDF in Google Sheets
With the sheet you wish to save as a PDF open, in the File menu, select Download > PDF document (.pdf).
Adjust the settings if necessary and then click Export.
The file will be added to the downloads folder on your PC.