This tutorial demonstrates how to export an Excel or Google Sheets file to PDF.
Export to PDF With Save As in Excel
- With the workbook open in Excel, in the Ribbon, go to File > Save As.
- Choose PDF (*.pdf) as the file type in the drop down below the file name, and then click Save.
- Switch to Windows Explorer to view the saved file.
Print to PDF
- With the workbook open in Excel, in the Ribbon, go to File > Print.
- In the Printer drop down, choose Microsoft to PDF. Click Print.
- Browse to where the file needs to be saved and click Save.
How to Export a File to PDF in Google Sheets
With the sheet you wish to save as a PDF open, in the File menu, go to Download > PDF document (.pdf).
Adjust the settings if necessary and then click Export.
The file is added to the Downloads folder on your PC.